The warranty period for the product is primarily determined by the manufacturer!
- This period can be from 1 year to 15 years.
- All information on the terms and conditions of the Warranty must be spelled out in the Agreement, which is concluded when making a purchase.
- During this period, you can contact our Service Department and order the departure of the master to eliminate defects.
- Warranty period for INSTALLATION - 1 year from the date of acceptance of the work performed
Warranty obligations for installation are not provided in the case of:
- Installation is not performed in accordance with the technical requirements for installation (level), but at the request of the customer (on the wall, on the slope, etc.)
- The warranty does not apply to discounted goods.
- The guarantee in relation to entrance doors and panels (entrance from the street) operates on condition of installation over a door of a protective peak (canopy).
Warranty obligations are terminated in the case of:
- If, after the door blocks have been installed, the room has undergone damp finishing work, such as screeding, wallpapering or wall painting, the humidity in the room has exceeded 65%.
- Carrying out repair work with the door independently or by unauthorized persons.
- Getting into loops, locks or cylinders of grease, dirt, construction dust, etc.
- Door units have been mechanically or otherwise damaged, exposed to chemicals, moisture or high / low temperatures.
- The goods were constructively finished and painted.
- Poorly installed (except when installed by the Seller)
- Operated, transported or stored in violation of the operating conditions specified in the note on the goods.